HellSpawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Slasher - looking for some action
TotalniKokot application and his friend EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:38 pm by DrunkPerson

» Mageta - Destroyer
TotalniKokot application and his friend EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:36 pm by DrunkPerson

» RazNa - Elven Elder
TotalniKokot application and his friend EmptyMon May 03, 2021 4:34 am by Sylvio

» WhoCares - Saggitarius / Adventurer
TotalniKokot application and his friend EmptySun May 02, 2021 12:46 am by WhoCares

» RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar
TotalniKokot application and his friend EmptySat May 01, 2021 12:27 am by Agito

» Drathyr - Phantom Summoner
TotalniKokot application and his friend EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:56 pm by Sepheriod

» new phone, who this?
TotalniKokot application and his friend EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:13 pm by LastHope

» Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler)
TotalniKokot application and his friend EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:26 pm by ALKO

» Cray - Bladedancer
TotalniKokot application and his friend EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:23 pm by ALKO

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

TotalniKokot application and his friend

5 posters

Go down

TotalniKokot application and his friend Empty TotalniKokot application and his friend

Post by TotalniKokot Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:49 am

* Character Name: TotalniKokot

* IRL Name: Peter

* Class/Level (sub/nobl): Mystic Muse

* Why did you choose this class?:I don't know why , maybe i played all classes and my choose for now was sps.

* Equipment:armor : avadon
jewels : C grade
weapon: valhalla+acu

* Alternative characters:Nobody

* Previous Clans, Servers:Nanaki,Celes - Oscuros, Czkillers , L2renewal gracia final - without clan

* Time zone - country:Czech Republic
GMT+1

* Male/Female:Male

* Skype:i haven't skype but i can create .... it's not problem

* How many hours can you play per day (weekdays/weekend):I can play per day 4-8 hours..

* Are you able to use TS/Vent, if so how often can you be on it?:Im able to you use TS/Vent ... When i will be ON i will be on vnt/TS too...

* PC Specification (Processor/Ram/Video card):AMD Athlon x2 Dual Core 3800+/ 2GB Ram/512 MB Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT

* Do you know anyone in the clan? Who?:No

* What experience do you have on Raids/Sieges?:Soo many experience with it...

* Any fraps made by you or includes you?(Name yourself on it):No

* What role do you usually play? (Support, Damage Dealer, Tank):I usually play all of clasess but i prefer DD because im really agressive on enemy :D...

* Why do you want to join us?:Because you are looking good and experience clan...

*Why should we choose you? What makes you special?:Cause im experience and i like to teamplay and im soo helpful for members.

* Lets say you have a friend on enemy side. Your friend PKs 1 of your clan mates that is currently in your party. Your actions:I havent friends on enemy sides.

* Extra information, that might be usefull:Im very very helpful not a solo player .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend which want to join you with me.

* Character Name:Rooy

* IRL Name:Pavel

* Class/Level (sub/nobl):eva's saint

* Why did you choose this class?:Same at me.

* Equipment:Same with me.

* Alternative characters:Nobody

* Previous Clans, Servers:Same

* Time zone - country:Same

* Male/Female:Male

* How many hours can you play per day (weekdays/weekend):Same

* Are you able to use TS/Vent, if so how often can you be on it?:Same

* PC Specification (Processor/Ram/Video card):Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T3400 @ 216GHz 2.17GHz
RAM: 3 GB
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2400

* Do you know anyone in the clan? Who?:No

* What experience do you have on Raids/Sieges?:Same experience.

* Any fraps made by you or includes you?(Name yourself on it):No

* What role do you usually play? (Support, Damage Dealer, Tank):He is prefer support.

* Why do you want to join us?:Same

*Why should we choose you? What makes you special?:Because we are friendly and helpful players.

* Lets say you have a friend on enemy side. Your friend PKs 1 of your clan mates that is currently in your party. Your actions:
He hasnt friends only me...

* Extra information, that might be usefull: We are helpful ... I know i say this again again again because its true.

TotalniKokot

Back to top Go down

TotalniKokot application and his friend Empty Re: TotalniKokot application and his friend

Post by Bullet Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:32 am

I really dont think you should be looking for an english speaking clan.
The information provided is next to non existant.
Theres not much else to say.
Bullet
Bullet
Admin
Admin

http://hellspawn.eu

Back to top Go down

TotalniKokot application and his friend Empty Re: TotalniKokot application and his friend

Post by Agito Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:25 pm

We dont give out subs to enemy clan members. Sorry. All the best to AnAlphabets.
Agito
Agito
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by LastHope Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Agito wrote:We dont give out subs to enemy clan members. Sorry. All the best to AnAlphabets.
LastHope
LastHope
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooy Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Agito wrote:We dont give out subs to enemy clan members. Sorry. All the best to AnAlphabets.

lol man we dont need subs.. we need good clan with good organization,pvp and more
They us yesterday kick from clan.. AnAlphabets dont have one normal party 4 people active and 5 dualbox :D
its all.
but thx for opinion.

Rooy

Back to top Go down

Post by TotalniKokot Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:53 pm

AnAlphabets is clan about dualboxs and lazy pepoples. We was in this clan 2 hours and they did two fail actions , it was reason why we was leaved ...

TotalniKokot

Back to top Go down

Post by TotalniKokot Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Your reason? We are really have nothing with AnAlphabets....

TotalniKokot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:55 am

Sorry, but its a no.
Bullet
Bullet
Admin
Admin

http://hellspawn.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down