» Gonzales
    Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:37 pm by Edmond

» Ayoros - Tyrant
    Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:31 am by Agito

» Classic uhm
    Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:47 am by Bullet

» L2 classic ( expierenced player) want to join u guys
    Thu May 21, 2015 9:41 pm by Lamii

» FODEMHOUSE => ABYSS WALKER (Things may change)
    Fri May 15, 2015 7:29 am by Lillan

» HZMT / EE
    Mon May 11, 2015 2:23 am by Bullet

» BoNe - Spectral Master 77
    Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:24 pm by B0Ne

» BackBone - Warcryer
    Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:35 pm by Bullet

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

CMChase (L2Nostalgia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMChase (L2Nostalgia)

Post by CMChase on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:00 am

* Character Name:
    Answer: CMChase

* IRL Name:
    Answer: Jaan

* Class/Level (sub/nobl):
    Answer: BD/SWS/Paladin/WC are the ones i have had most experience so probably will play one of those.

* Why did you choose this class?:
    Answer: I like to be the one who helps others out and those classes are some of the best for doing it. Except for the paladin maybe.

* Equipment:
    Answer: I guess this question was meant for applications for existing and already launched servers. Just to be correct, at the moment my character is wearing casual clothes, maybe even a bit worn out ones. :)

* Alternative characters:
    Answer:I think i will make a spoiler if i happen to need one for selling stuff and spoiling it too, of course.

* Previous Clans, Servers:
    Answer: I am rather loyal to a clan once i pick one. Here is the list:
    Ressurrection[Aerith]
    Ghosts[Aerith/RPGx35/RPGx7]
    Not a long list, ehh? :D

* Time zone - country:
    Answer: UTC + 2 - Estonia

* Male/Female:
    Answer: Male

* How many hours can you play per day (weekdays/weekend):
    Answer: I estimate it being around 2-3 hours a day and more on weekends (at the moment i would say 5).

* Are you able to use TS/Vent, if so how often can you be on it?:
    Answer: I am able to use either of them. I think it's reasonable to say i can be on them whenever i play lineage 2.

* PC Specification (Processor/Ram/Video card):
    Answer:
    Laptop:
    CPU: i7-2630QM (quad core @ 2 - 2.8 Ghz)
    GPU: GTX 560M
    6Gb-s of RAM
    256GB SSD
    Desktop PC:
    CPU: i5-3570k (quad core @ 3.4 - 3.8 Ghz)
    GPU: GTX 670
    8Gb-s of RAM
    256Gb SSD

* Do you know anyone in the clan? Who?:
    Answer: If it counts then i have talked to Agito a bit on L2Nostalgia IRC. If no then i do not.

* What experience do you have on Raids/Sieges?:
    Answer: I have raided most of the top c5 RB-s. I have also been to some sieges. Since i have not been in a top clan, i think we did well at the ones i had the pleasure to participate in.

* Any fraps made by you or includes you?(Name yourself on it):
    Answer: No, at least not about lineage 2. And most of the ones i have made are in Estonian.

* What role do you usually play? (Support, Damage Dealer, Tank):
    Answer: The most i have played a paladin. Warcryer, Bladedancer and Swordsinger come next. So Tank and supports.

* Why do you want to join us?:
    Answer: Your clan reminds me of my previous clans and i like your principles (e.g RL > L2). Also the attitude, as far as i can see, seems to be exactly what i am looking for.

*Why should we choose you? What makes you special?:
    Answer: I think i can say with ease i am there when i am needed. So the keyword is reliability. I am a very responsible person and always do everything i can to keep my promises. I also think i am a fun person to have around. :)

*Are you looking for a Clan just for the "ride" on the current server or would you like to join and be a part of the community?
    Answer: Community is the reason why i like this game so much! Otherwise it would be just another solo game and I have played enough games in my life to know that playing with other people is so much more fun!

* Lets say you have a friend on enemy side. Your friend PKs 1 of your clan mates that is currently in your party. Your actions:
    Answer: If i had a friend on enemy side, i would have discussed this with him/her before this situation would occur. If that was not the case, i would act according to clan laws (protect my clannies!) and settle this with him/her later.

* Extra information, that might be usefull:
    Answer:I like Doctor Who, Game of Thrones. I am a fan of Formula 1 (go Mclaren!). I work as a web developer. I also make some videos for youtube with a few of my friends (unfortunately for English speaking people they are in Estonian).
    CMChase

Back to top Go down

Re: CMChase (L2Nostalgia)

Post by Agito on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:16 am

Yeah I spoke to this guy on irc, seems to be pretty chill. Also the choice of classes seems to be hitting the spot. I'll give a +1. You can decide on your class once Deadly stops being a nerd and posts a "preferred class" list here. Should be in a day or two.

Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by LastHope on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Now that is an application as it should look.

Choice of class, as Agito said, is just right. That together with your english skills (THE GUY USESES PUNCTUATION! ) and your attitude, I think you'd be a good add-on to our team. I realy like the answers you've given at "what makes you special" and the one about "being a part of the community". I value people that take the person behind the computer over the pixels in the screen. For what I can see, so far I'm not disappointed. You are yet to prove me wrong.

+1 from me, looking forward to talking to you on irc or anywhere else.

PS: Do you happen to have DotA2? Could hang there before the launch and get in touch a little.
    LastHope
    Mod
    Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by DrunkPerson on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:46 am

I like this guy too. But one question though... Do yooou... drink? You seem like the sober type and I cant trust a man who cant handle his drink.
    DrunkPerson

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessOfDeath on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:31 am

+1 for that he seems ok as attitude
    +1 for That he can play support class
    -1 for the playtime per day (i guess he have a job or some kind of real life :P)

so at the end i am +1 for the recruit.
    GoddessOfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by fizbani on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:10 am

+1 so Deadly can stop bugging me with web dev crap
    Seems okay otherwise as well, willing to pitch in and such

fizbani

Back to top Go down

Post by CMChase on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:14 am

LastHope wrote:Now that is an application as it should look.

Choice of class, as Agito said, is just right. That together with your english skills (THE GUY USESES PUNCTUATION! ) and your attitude, I think you'd be a good add-on to our team. I realy like the answers you've given at "what makes you special" and the one about "being a part of the community". I value people that take the person behind the computer over the pixels in the screen. For what I can see, so far I'm not disappointed. You are yet to prove me wrong.

+1 from me, looking forward to talking to you on irc or anywhere else.

PS: Do you happen to have DotA2? Could hang there before the launch and get in touch a little.

Thank you for the kind words! Read it in the morning and it made my day. Hopefully i won't disappoint you. About Dota2: i have only played it a bit since i got the beta access from a friend of mine. And that bit was offline against bots. If you use TS/Vent/IRC/Some other chat then maybe i can join them just for some chat.

DrunkPerson wrote:
    I like this guy too. But one question though... Do yooou... drink? You seem like the sober type and I cant trust a man who cant handle his drink.

Hehee.. I do drink. Sometimes a bit too much! Anyone would find me a worthy drinking companion, though.

GoddessOfDeath wrote:
    +1 for that he seems ok as attitude
    +1 for That he can play support class
    -1 for the playtime per day (i guess he have a job or some kind of real life :P)

so at the end i am +1 for the recruit.

About the playtime: i was being conservative because i do have a job and like to visit the gym 3-4 times a week. If i get a bit more addicted again to L2, the time i mentioned will probably increase. :)
    CMChase

Back to top Go down

Post by LastHope on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:25 am

There is a list of classes we're looking for up. Do you feel like playing any of these?
    LastHope
    Mod
    Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CMChase on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:55 am

LastHope wrote:There is a list of classes we're looking for up. Do you feel like playing any of these?
    Yeah, BD/SWS/WC. I probably prefer WC but im not sure yet.
    CMChase

Back to top Go down

Post by LastHope on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:50 am

I'd definitely put you on trial, you got my +1. Let's see what Deadly says.
    LastHope
    Mod
    Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:30 am

You seem like a pretty nice person to hang out with and could a good addition to the group, plus you play as a support, but 2-3 hours might just be the arrow to the knee. I know I have said, that I wont demand a no-life, but you must really know what you are doing when you are in game if you can spare only 2-3 h and how do you feel about sharing your acc details? Because lets be honest, a support with 2-3h/day activity and not sharing the acc, will fall behind very quickly and be pretty useless dont you think? But apart from that, I like the attitude.

Bullet
    Admin
    Admin

http://hellspawn.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by CMChase on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Bullet wrote:You seem like a pretty nice person to hang out with and could a good addition to the group, plus you play as a support, but 2-3 hours might just be the arrow to the knee. I know I have said, that I wont demand a no-life, but you must really know what you are doing when you are in game if you can spare only 2-3 h and how do you feel about sharing your acc details? Because lets be honest, a support with 2-3h/day activity and not sharing the acc, will fall behind very quickly and be pretty useless dont you think? But apart from that, I like the attitude.

I will gladly share my account. And I do agree with you - that playtime is dangerous. Can we perhaps chat on IRC? I have a feeling i need to know a bit more about the clans playing style too and explain some things more thurally myself. If i do not play enough, it might give me a bit of a stress as by getting the feeling of letting you guys down. So yeah, the first means of communication i can be reached with is the L2Nostalgia irc if you do not mind joining it and chatting with me. Give me some head up here though (a few hours) as i am not camping it all the time. :)
    CMChase

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:37 am

Poke me on IRC when you want to talk.

Bullet
    Admin
    Admin

http://hellspawn.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content