HellSpawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Slasher - looking for some action
Andariel lf clan EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:38 pm by DrunkPerson

» Mageta - Destroyer
Andariel lf clan EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:36 pm by DrunkPerson

» RazNa - Elven Elder
Andariel lf clan EmptyMon May 03, 2021 4:34 am by Sylvio

» WhoCares - Saggitarius / Adventurer
Andariel lf clan EmptySun May 02, 2021 12:46 am by WhoCares

» RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar
Andariel lf clan EmptySat May 01, 2021 12:27 am by Agito

» Drathyr - Phantom Summoner
Andariel lf clan EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:56 pm by Sepheriod

» new phone, who this?
Andariel lf clan EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:13 pm by LastHope

» Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler)
Andariel lf clan EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:26 pm by ALKO

» Cray - Bladedancer
Andariel lf clan EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:23 pm by ALKO

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Andariel lf clan

+2
Andariel
Agito
6 posters

Go down

Andariel lf clan Empty Andariel lf clan

Post by Adamos Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:25 pm

* Character Name:
Answer: Andariel

* IRL Name:
Answer:Adam

* Class/Level (sub/nobl):
Answer: I prefer dagger classes. Not sure which race yet.

* Why did you choose this class?:
Answer: - I love to sneak and backstab enemy :) I just feel good with sneaky character like dagger I think I fit to this class. Remember please that player who like to play his character is more important than pro-mega-team. It`s about fun. (so archer pt can hug my dagger w/o problems)

* Equipment:
Answer: -

* Alternative characters:
Answer: -

* Previous Clans, Servers:
Answer: Can`t say much, I was a lot like solo player with some friends at side (met in game).

* Time zone - country:
Answer: I live in Krakow, it is +2 GMT.

* Male/Female:
Answer: Male

* How many hours can you play per day (weekdays/weekend):
Answer: Around +4h for a day. Sometimes I work at night on security and can play there so.. :D

* Are you able to use TS/Vent, if so how often can you be on it?:
Answer: Yes I use ts/vent. I don`t have a problem with it, until there is culture.

* PC Specification (Processor/Ram/Video card):
Answer: Laptop dual core with 4 gb ram, can handle two client w/o problem.

* Do you know anyone in the clan? Who?:
Answer: I do not.

* What experience do you have on Raids/Sieges?:
Answer: Some, I`m not green in this, neither pro :<
Yes sometimes I can ask some question where is RB or something small. But it`s not a big deal, everything is going to be alright.

* Any fraps made by you or includes you?(Name yourself on it):
Answer I don`t think so.

* What role do you usually play? (Support, Damage Dealer, Tank):
Answer: Damage Dealer.

* Why do you want to join us?:
Answer Every time I try to play l2 on low rates I just can`t find clan to fit in. I would like to finaly enjoy l2 as much as it is possible and I know that I need YOU to make this live. I want to improve my English a bit by talking with you.

*Why should we choose you? What makes you special?:
Answer: I`m helpfully, smart team-player and I love hard, low rate servers. I hate dual box/bots. Lineage 2 is pure fun team based game.

*Are you looking for a Clan just for the "ride" on the current server or would you like to join and be a part of the community?
Answer: If server is like a world then clan is like family. I want to become a part of community.

* Lets say you have a friend on enemy side. Your friend PKs 1 of your clan mates that is currently in your party. Your actions:
Answer: Adrenaline boost at pvp may lead my dagger into his back, sorry mate :D

* Extra information, that might be usefull:
Answer: I never no-life. I`m looking for stable clan for long, good playing. Ask whatever you want.

And uh, most important about me: I respect everyone and I want the same from you. No matter you are clan leader or just newbie in clan. It`s game so we create community, and I want to play with cool ppl not like a idiots who don`t have real life and just play to prof that they are better than someone else.

Another thing, my english may be not perfect it won`t be any barrier ;)

Cheers. Andariel lf clan 1317358201

Adamos

Back to top Go down

Andariel lf clan Empty Re: Andariel lf clan

Post by Agito Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:46 pm

Hey,

Could you please fix those colors at the top of your application? hah We are pretty fidgety about maintaining the structure.

Not really sure where we'd fit you in with a dagger. The application seems ok. Wait a bit till Deadly releases a public class list, then maybe we can compromise. :3
Agito
Agito
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Andariel Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:06 am

Sorry, but it seems like I wrote that while I wasn`t logged so I can`t edit it now :/

Edit: Hey guys, just wanna say that I can also play an archer if there is no place for a dagger.

Edit: Waiting for answer about dagger/archer apply.

Andariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:25 am

You probably feel like there is not enough attention going towards your app and you are probably right.
Thing is its pretty hard to judge dagger/archer player before its live and its like a hit or miss thing, plus you don't have any fraps to support, that you are atleast decent at your role.
Then you say that you mostly played solo and you dont name any clans, but you claim that team is everything, I mean cmon, you must of been part of a clan/team at some point or else its really not making any sense to me.
Please, dont get offended or anything I am just trying to make sense of the app, there questions are there for a reason.
Bullet
Bullet
Admin
Admin

http://hellspawn.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Andariel Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Bullet wrote:
Thing is its pretty hard to judge dagger/archer player before its live and its like a hit or miss thing, plus you don't have any fraps to support, that you are atleast decent at your role.

That`s because I didn`t play for fame but for fun. You just have to trust me (will you?).
Btw. By joining to your clan I also gives you a credit of trust (many clans fail in past).

Bullet wrote:
Then you say that you mostly played solo and you dont name any clans, but you claim that team is everything, I mean cmon, you must of been part of a clan/team at some point or else its really not making any sense to me.

Ofc I was in some clans but even if I try to remember their names it won`t tell you anything because there was small clans, not a making a really "side" of the server. L2 is game made to play in team, not solo, so I`m looking for decent clan to just have fun. Small clans don`t give 100% from the game.

Anyway my last servers was: l2 rpg x3 , l2 czech gamers (clan fail), and last time l2 final x15.
I can`t say that I`m like THE BEST OF THE BESTS player ever... but I`m playing since c3 (dragon network) with many pauses, so there is some experience in my L2 history :D

Bullet wrote:
Please, dont get offended or anything I am just trying to make sense of the app, there questions are there for a reason.

Oh ofc, I`m not offended. Just let`s give us (you and me) a try, in worst case we just say goodbye to each other. (Or start killing each other Andariel lf clan 1203145306 Andariel lf clan 2328437049 )

To the point:

How it`s gonna be? Let`s not make a drama about being invite or not to the clan.

Andariel

Back to top Go down

Post by DrunkPerson Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Yeah we don't accept everyone who applies, since your class choise is not that great people are kinda conservative with giving their votes. If you were some support then we'd probably tare your ass up with votes :p
But we let people play what they like, with a few offers of guidance of what is better for clan.
I suggest we put you on trial as archer/dagger whatever you want, give you a few weeks of playtime when server goes live and see where it goes.
DrunkPerson
DrunkPerson

Back to top Go down

Post by Andariel Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Trial sounds good Andariel lf clan 1317358201

Andariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Only Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:16 am

Clan on RPG 3x and L2final 15x?
Only
Only

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessOfDeath Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:10 am

Might be a beast with contribution in the pvps.
I am also for trial. If he comes on the mass pvps (if there are any) and other events and not been offensive to clan members i will be +1 for him to be permanent clanie.

PS: I wanned to be dagger/archer also but i guess i need to win the pvps with mah nuker :D
GoddessOfDeath
GoddessOfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Andariel Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:46 am

Only wrote:Clan on RPG 3x and L2final 15x?

l2 final Clan:
Name: PlayBoys
Language: Polish
Number of members: 40+

My character was Andariel (orc Titan 77lvl and quit ;p)

About rpg I really don`t remember but it was some kind of polish clan, not too big.

GoddessOfDeath wrote:Might be a beast with contribution in the pvps.
I am also for trial. If he comes on the mass pvps (if there are any) and other events and not been offensive to clan members i will be +1 for him to be permanent clanie.

PS: I wanned to be dagger/archer also but i guess i need to win the pvps with mah nuker :D

Oh yeah, dagger on mass pvps gives fun and frags ;P ;)

Andariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:54 am

Hey man,
Since we filled our gaps for the most class with the necessary classes, we are more open for the classes which have somewhat less contribution at the start.
So I am ok with putting you for a trial if you are still up to it.
Bullet
Bullet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andariel Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 am

Hi, that`s good news for me! :)
Now just waiting for server start.
Please let me check other forum topics. As I`m now trial-member I guess I should check some few rules about living in clan.

Andariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:32 am

Bullet
Bullet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content