HellSpawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Slasher - looking for some action
Abaddon - L2 Nostalgia EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:38 pm by DrunkPerson

» Mageta - Destroyer
Abaddon - L2 Nostalgia EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:36 pm by DrunkPerson

» RazNa - Elven Elder
Abaddon - L2 Nostalgia EmptyMon May 03, 2021 4:34 am by Sylvio

» WhoCares - Saggitarius / Adventurer
Abaddon - L2 Nostalgia EmptySun May 02, 2021 12:46 am by WhoCares

» RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar
Abaddon - L2 Nostalgia EmptySat May 01, 2021 12:27 am by Agito

» Drathyr - Phantom Summoner
Abaddon - L2 Nostalgia EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:56 pm by Sepheriod

» new phone, who this?
Abaddon - L2 Nostalgia EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:13 pm by LastHope

» Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler)
Abaddon - L2 Nostalgia EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:26 pm by ALKO

» Cray - Bladedancer
Abaddon - L2 Nostalgia EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:23 pm by ALKO

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Abaddon - L2 Nostalgia

+2
Andariel
Abaddon
6 posters

Go down

Abaddon - L2 Nostalgia Empty Abaddon - L2 Nostalgia

Post by Abaddon Fri May 03, 2013 12:52 am

* Character Name:
Answer: Abbadon

* IRL Name:
Answer: Jesper

* Class/Level (sub/nobl):
Answer: 46 Paladin

* Why did you choose this class?:
Answer: My initial purpose for making a tank was to enable some AoE parties later on.
Seeing as the grinding part in the game is rather dulling, I wanted to play the way which has the highest risk involved, but also potentially the best reward.

I also enjoy going manmode when it comes to big pvp battles.

* Equipment:
Answer: Fuck yes, D grade.

* Alternative characters:
Answer: 45 prophet boxie.

* Previous Clans, Servers:
Answer: It's been a very long time since i played this game, so none worth mentioning,

* Time zone(GMT) + Country, Age, Gender:
Answer: 22 male, Sweden, gmt+1.

* Approximate, how many hours can you play per day (weekdays/weekends):
Answer: At the moment I'm unemployed so i would say that there isn't much of a time limmit.

* Are you able to use any voice comm - TS/Vent/Mumble/Skype etc, if so how often can you be on it? Do you get involved or you like to just listen?:
Answer: I got all of those programs currently installed and I have a studio-quality mic.

* PC Specification (Processor/Ram/Video card):
Answer:

CPU: Intel i7-3770k
RAM - 16gig 1600hz
Graphics -AMD Radeon 7970

* Do you know anyone in the clan? Who?:
Answer: No, not any one specificly but i met some of your guys in game and i was impressed with their mannerism.

* What experience do you have on Raids/Sieges?:
Answer: I have been to a few sieges and raids in the past, but from my time in WoW, I know that the most important thing when it comes to raids and other group activities, is that you show up on the agreed time and if you are unable to show make sure to let people know in advance.

* Any fraps or screens made by you or includes you?(Name yourself on it):
Answer: Sadly no l2 phootage, there might be some dota 2 vods floating around.

* What ROLE do you usually play on RPG type of games? (Support, Damage Dealer, Tank):
Answer: To me what i play has hardly mattered, It's the goal it self. So I usually play what other people don't, this has how ever
put me more then often on the healer class.

* Why do you want to join us?:
Answer: I've been looking for a clan on the nostalgia servers and your members are the ones that left the biggest imprint.

* Why should we choose you? What makes you special?:
Answer: I have a sharp mind and I put a high value on honor and loyalty.

* We like to play a lot of different games not just Lineage2. Are you looking for a Clan just for the "ride" on the current L2 server or would you like to join and be a part of the community?
Answer: I do also play alot of games, but this is a hard question to answer before knowing you.

It's allways fun to play any game with the right people, if you indeed are then time will tell.

* Lets say you have a friend on enemy side. Your friend PKs 1 of your clan mates that is currently in your party. Your actions:
Answer: As I stated before i value loyalty and honor, the loyal thing to do would be to attack my friend how ever, one need to take in concideration if my clan member had done something dishonorable which then had provoked my friend in to attacking.

Trying to resolve a situation like this at an early stage, can be way more usefull then rushing in with out thinking and then escalating it.

But if the reason for the kill were simply because "we are enemies" i would kill him, if he can justify his actions like that then so can I.

* Extra information, that might be usefull:
Answer: Other games that i currently play are Dota 2 and DayZ

Abaddon

Back to top Go down

Abaddon - L2 Nostalgia Empty Re: Abaddon - L2 Nostalgia

Post by Andariel Fri May 03, 2013 4:15 pm

*Why should we choose you? What makes you special?:
Answer: I have a sharp mind and I put a high value on honor and loyalty.

Especially when you decide to sell recipe I ask from the last party dv to vendor??? Pure team-player. Yeah honor and all this stuff above all. Bullsh1t.
I`m totally new in clan but I`ve been playing with him for a little short while on nostalgia and now I can`t be silent.

-1!!

Andariel

Back to top Go down

Post by LastHope Fri May 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Andariel wrote:Especially when you decide to sell recipe I ask from the last party dv to vendor??? Pure team-player. Yeah honor and all this stuff above all. Bullsh1t.

What exactly happened there?
LastHope
LastHope
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Andariel Fri May 03, 2013 5:47 pm

We drop recipe and I wanted it (but it dropped to his pp box). He decline, throws me out of pt and thats it. It is not a big deal thought and if he`s going to play like he wrote then he can be a quite good clan member. Maybe he was just moody.

Andariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Fri May 03, 2013 6:11 pm

LastHope wrote:
Andariel wrote:Especially when you decide to sell recipe I ask from the last party dv to vendor??? Pure team-player. Yeah honor and all this stuff above all. Bullsh1t.

What exactly happened there?

I was grinding a bit with my box in DV, when i ran across Andariel.
I saw that he was playing with out buffs and i asked him if he wanted to team up.

He agreed and asked if I was going to keep the box in the party, since he would only get 1/3 of the adena, I told him that I would because i want to level my box, I told him that it was his choice if he wanted to stay or not and he stayed.

At first he recieved a karmian full drop aswell as an EAC, i spent about 20 keys opening chests for us and all was fine.

But when I recieved a full drop he wanted to buy it for 1/3 of the crystal price, seeing as he deserved a discount for letting me have the box in the party, when it was my turn to recieve an EAC, I was yet again reminded of how unfair it was for me to have the box in the party.

So i was beginning to sense a pattern here, when ever he got stuff it was allright, but when ever i recieved something he tried to shower me in guilt and ask me to give it to him or sell it at a discounted price.

If he was my guild mate i would let him have it, because my goals would have been different, rather then helping myself i would have wanted to help the clan.

But at that time we were just strangers partying up for the first time, so I buffed him up one last time and then we parted ways.

I can see from his point of view why he thought it was unfair to have the box in the party, but he knew this before he joined. I have failed to see where my actions were dishonorable so please feel free to point out where that occured.

Abaddon

Back to top Go down

Post by Andariel Fri May 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Party was fine, I didn`t say a word about your whole story.

Whole thing is that when we part our ways I wanted recipe u had from party and u were just so moody that u decide to sold it in vendor Abaddon - L2 Nostalgia 866395225 (for 20k? Was that worth?).

ps.
You`re right I wanted to buy that shirt, but u first suggest low prize then changed it ;) so whats wrong in negotiation the prize?

The whole point of my first post was that I felt you`re angry on me after party. And it wasn`t man you described in apply ;]

But let other understand me well, I have no anticipation for you. Maybe You are different player in clan.

Andariel

Back to top Go down

Post by 1337sauce Fri May 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Going from his app and his response I tend to really like this guy.

However, I don't know how useful a Paladin will be ...

1337sauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Fri May 03, 2013 7:27 pm

1337sauce wrote:Going from his app and his response I tend to really like this guy.

However, I don't know how useful a Paladin will be ...

Aoe Taunts are quite usefull in large scale battles, since i will mess up the enemies targeting, seeing as it has only a 2 second cd.

I suppose it's going to make rb's easier if you intend to do some of those.

I havent played this chronicle in awhile, so i dont know how effective AoE grinding is in this one, but in later chronicles tanks are rather effective at building huge pulls.

Abaddon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealc Fri May 03, 2013 7:40 pm

as far as i know agro on rb wont work here....but some aoe will do....But for this a SWS can handle also :)
Tealc
Tealc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet Fri May 03, 2013 10:16 pm

To be perfectly honest, at 1st I didnt even read your entire app after checking the class, because we are full as it is, but when I saw your replies I have to agree with Amrod. Although the class is not the most useful one, theres some potential + activity is a good bonus.
If you are on later today, pm Tomato/trabuc/lasthope in game and ask any of them to direct you to me, I would like to see how you are in game.
Bullet
Bullet
Admin
Admin

http://hellspawn.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet Wed May 08, 2013 2:26 am

Hey, sorry to keep you waiting for so long, but if you are still interested pm me in game.
Closed.
Bullet
Bullet
Admin
Admin

http://hellspawn.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down