HellSpawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Slasher - looking for some action
RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:38 pm by DrunkPerson

» Mageta - Destroyer
RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:36 pm by DrunkPerson

» RazNa - Elven Elder
RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar EmptyMon May 03, 2021 4:34 am by Sylvio

» WhoCares - Saggitarius / Adventurer
RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar EmptySun May 02, 2021 12:46 am by WhoCares

» RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar
RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar EmptySat May 01, 2021 12:27 am by Agito

» Drathyr - Phantom Summoner
RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:56 pm by Sepheriod

» new phone, who this?
RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:13 pm by LastHope

» Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler)
RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:26 pm by ALKO

» Cray - Bladedancer
RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:23 pm by ALKO

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar

+2
onz
RainSinger
6 posters

Go down

RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar Empty RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar

Post by RainSinger Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:17 pm

* Character Name/Class/Level (Subs/Noble if applicable):
Answer: Theomis / Shillien Templar (Subs open to discussion depending on clan needs)

* Why did you choose this class?:
Answer: I feel like doing a Tank this time in Lineage 2, open to other support classes if needed as main or as sub-class. Always played SpS / SPH / HE

* Time zone(GMT)/Country/Age/Gender:
Answer: GMT +0 (Portugal) / 32 / Male

* Any memorable Clans/Server you were apart of in the past. (Brief):
Answer: EpiK, HellSpawn, Requiem, MurderInc, DarkAngels and a few others but the last year of L2Max for me was mostly spent doing GM stuff.

* Approximate, how many hours can you play per day/week (weekdays/weekends):
Answer: I think i can manage to play around 2/3 hours daily, more if i'm working remotly from home. Weekends can be less or more depending on work / personal life but i can commit to scheduled events like sieges, oly etc.

* Are you able to use Voice Comm (Currently: Discord), if so can you be on it every time you are in game? Do you get involved or you like to just listen?:
Answer: Can easily use voice comms when needed.

* Do you know anyone in the clan, who can vouch for you?:
Answer: GoddessOfDeath, N0nsence and a couple of others but LastHope brought me here.

* Do you have any experience Leading PvP/PvE parties?:
Answer: Used to be raid leader and PvP party leader in C4, long time ago though.

* Any fraps or screens made by you or includes you?(Name yourself on it):
Answer: https://youtu.be/tiOf09ubXis (lol) / https://prnt.sc/12ateuk / https://prnt.sc/12ati4q - All i could find and it was on L2 Max discord from someone that had it.

* Why do you want to join us?:
Answer: Just looking for a clan with familiar and friendly faces.

* Lets say you have a friend on enemy side. Your friend PKs 1 of your clan mates that is currently in your party. Your actions:
Answer: Pretty obvious, unless there's a reason not to, he's not a friend in terms on PvP and shall be erased from his existence.

* Extra information, that might be useful:
Answer: I smoke a lot of weed, so if i sound fucked up most likely i am... but won't affect my playing skills! :)

Last edited by RainSinger on Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

RainSinger

Back to top Go down

RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar Empty Re: RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar

Post by onz Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:22 pm

TANNNNKSSSSSv +1

onz

Back to top Go down

RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar Empty Re: RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar

Post by Agito Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:22 pm

I remember you being with us before. Was there a particular reason you left or was kicked out? Cant recall anything else. lol
Agito
Agito
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by LastHope Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:12 pm

++ as i slept in his bed (#nohomo)
LastHope
LastHope
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RainSinger Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:24 pm

Agito wrote:I remember you being with us before. Was there a particular reason you left or was kicked out? Cant recall anything else. lol

I don't believe so Agito, never had bad blood with any of the clans i joined.

But i think i played around 2012? At least my last login with this account on this website was 2012 (Your last visit was on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:21 pm - was the message i got when i logged in) so since it's a long time ago i don't remember that much lol

Also just realized i have the join date near my avatar.. Join date : 2012-07-24 ^_^

RainSinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepheriod Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:55 pm

Why not? +1

Sepheriod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:05 pm

Looks like RainSinger is back on the menu boyz.
Bullet
Bullet
Admin
Admin

http://hellspawn.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by RainSinger Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:18 pm

Bullet wrote:Looks like RainSinger is back on the menu boyz.

Hey! Take me to dinner first!

RainSinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito Sat May 01, 2021 12:27 am

RainSinger wrote:
Agito wrote:I remember you being with us before. Was there a particular reason you left or was kicked out? Cant recall anything else. lol

I don't believe so Agito, never had bad blood with any of the clans i joined.

But i think i played around 2012? At least my last login with this account on this website was 2012 (Your last visit was on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:21 pm - was the message i got when i logged in) so since it's a long time ago i don't remember that much lol

Also just realized i have the join date near my avatar.. Join date : 2012-07-24 ^_^

I mean if Last sleeps in your bed then alles is gut. +1 No pics plz.
Agito
Agito
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum