HellSpawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Slasher - looking for some action
Thranduil's App EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:38 pm by DrunkPerson

» Mageta - Destroyer
Thranduil's App EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:36 pm by DrunkPerson

» RazNa - Elven Elder
Thranduil's App EmptyMon May 03, 2021 4:34 am by Sylvio

» WhoCares - Saggitarius / Adventurer
Thranduil's App EmptySun May 02, 2021 12:46 am by WhoCares

» RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar
Thranduil's App EmptySat May 01, 2021 12:27 am by Agito

» Drathyr - Phantom Summoner
Thranduil's App EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:56 pm by Sepheriod

» new phone, who this?
Thranduil's App EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:13 pm by LastHope

» Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler)
Thranduil's App EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:26 pm by ALKO

» Cray - Bladedancer
Thranduil's App EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:23 pm by ALKO

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Thranduil's App

4 posters

Go down

Thranduil's App Empty Thranduil's App

Post by ian_phx Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:02 am

* Character Name: Thranduil

* IRL Name: Janos

* Class/Level (sub/nobl): Moonlight sentinel / 40 (no subs atm i just started today to play again on max , i will sub what my clan want me on, i usually sub a mage so i can make nobless fast)

* Why did you choose this class?: Because I always like MS it's the best archer class in my opinion and it's just the class that got in my mind when i rejoined max .

* Equipment: No grade and some D's atm :)) probably the next few days i will make b grade because i always skip c grade on main class:)

* Alternative characters: 0rmus lvl 40 sws a little bit of songs never harm, and in the future i will surely make a spoiler

* Previous Clans, Servers: Holyguards(L2gang, L2Relapse), Hisatsu(L2Dreams), Chesnuts and some other friends' clan on L2Eternity, L2Survivor or what shitty server he dragged me into:) and of course i played on l2 Max which was my 1st l2 server 6 years ago.

* Time zone - country: Romania +2 GMT

* Male/Female: Male

* How many hours can you play per day (weekdays/weekend): Atm because it's summer and i didn't found a job yet:P i can log quite a lot from 2 hours - 10/12 hours a day when i will start school again in October probably around 2-4/5 hours a day and maybe more on weekends.

* Are you able to use TS/Vent, if so how often can you be on it?: When something important happens ig(raids/siege/pvp u name it) I will be on TS/Vent and other times depends if I'm in the mood of listening music or not:)

* PC Specification (Processor/Ram/Video card):AMD Athlon x2 Dual Core 3800+/ 2GB Ram/512 MB Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT

* Do you know anyone in the clan? Who?: Derp,Chesnuts or notfunny what's his name this days:)) and my IRL brother Memnon that should be invited today in clan.

* What experience do you have on Raids/Sieges?: Dunno i made like over 100 sieges over the years and raids i really don't remember how many of them i killed from low lvl raids to epic raid bosses all of them.

* Any fraps made by you or includes you?(Name yourself on it): Part 1 , Part 2 i was 0rmus as phx knight

* What role do you usually play? (Support, Damage Dealer, Tank): When i will play my main i will be DD obviously, if i sub a tank i will play as tank/support.

* Why do you want to join us?: Because I know that u were a good clan on old max and I want to play with guys that know how to play as teammates and experienced players that knows what Lineage is all about.

*Why should we choose you? What makes you special?: Nothing :)) dunno maybe because I played l2 for 6 years i know how to play in team-play but solo-play aswell.

* Lets say you have a friend on enemy side. Your friend PKs 1 of your clan mates that is currently in your party. Your actions: If I have a friend that retarded i will shoot myself :)) if something like this happens i will res my clan mate if his dead and then i will kill that tard because i wont consider him a friend anymore.

* Extra information, that might be usefull: I like ppl that can understand that this is only a game and should be treated that way not as a way of life, and clan members/ leaders that treats ppl with the respect they deserve. And the last thing i want to say even if u pick me or not as you're clan mate have fun in game and let's hope we can make some nice pvps aswell because any1 can agree that pvp is the most fun part of l2.:) Ty and gl.

ian_phx

Back to top Go down

Thranduil's App Empty Re: Thranduil's App

Post by Bullet Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:53 am

Good looking app, I like your attitude.
Definite +1 from me.
Bullet
Bullet
Admin
Admin

http://hellspawn.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Gee we can never have enough romanians in clan. Soon we'll have to learn Romanian just for your convenience. lol +1 for the trial period.
Agito
Agito
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by LastHope Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Kinda one of the classes we're looking for right now, and also looks like a good application.
Just catch up on these lvls a little bit, anything else shouldn't be a problem.

+1 for Trial.
LastHope
LastHope
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ian_phx Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:34 pm

I'm catching up with the lvl as much as i can with my bro in the catacombs i'm atm 49 memnon as well 49. And the part with romanians I really don't care i can speak english as easy i can speak romanian. And ty for the chance for playing L2 with u guys:) see u ig.

ian_phx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum