HellSpawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Slasher - looking for some action
Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler) EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:38 pm by DrunkPerson

» Mageta - Destroyer
Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler) EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:36 pm by DrunkPerson

» RazNa - Elven Elder
Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler) EmptyMon May 03, 2021 4:34 am by Sylvio

» WhoCares - Saggitarius / Adventurer
Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler) EmptySun May 02, 2021 12:46 am by WhoCares

» RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar
Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler) EmptySat May 01, 2021 12:27 am by Agito

» Drathyr - Phantom Summoner
Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:56 pm by Sepheriod

» new phone, who this?
Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:13 pm by LastHope

» Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler)
Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:26 pm by ALKO

» Cray - Bladedancer
Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:23 pm by ALKO

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler)

+3
DrunkPerson
Edmond
Klilstrum
7 posters

Go down

Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler) Empty Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler)

Post by Klilstrum Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:01 am

* Character Name/Class/Level (Subs/Noble if applicable):
Answer:

Klilstrum is my name and I plan to play an Elven Summoner or if for some reason it's unwelcome or not possible I would play a Sorcerer or Spellhowler.

* Why did you choose this class?:
Answer:

I chose the ES because it's a class I have never given much attention to and this time I want to feel a bit of novelty, give it my best and learn the ins and outs of a new class. I'm generally drawn to summoner classes and bursty classes, but in Lineage I rarely played either. The ES gives me a lot of solo ability, but also a lot of group utility with buffs later on and healing cubics as well as some AoE damage.

* Time zone(GMT)/Country/Age/Gender:
Answer:

I'm Romanian, 32, male. GMT +2 and my active hours tend to be after 20:30 on weekdays, Saturday after 18:00 and Sunday depends when I wake up. These hours according to my own time zone. I work relatively long days, so it can take me a while to eat, bathe, all those troublesome human things.

* Any memorable Clans/Server you were apart of in the past. (Brief):
Answer:

The most memorable clan I was a part of, and memorable to me, is " Oreo ". A great family of mostly Argentinian, Portuguese, Brazillian and a mix of other nations. This was many years ago and I think everyone is on their way to other things at this time. I was with them only for a couple of stints, but I will never forget them. :)

* Approximate, how many hours can you play per day/week (weekdays/weekends):
Answer:

Depends on how tired I am, but at least 3 hours on weekdays, maybe up to 5 hours if we're on to something good. On weekends, it's a matter of how long am I awake. 8 hours? 12? Depends on the weekend and if any unexpected chores or issues come up.

* Are you able to use Voice Comm (Currently: Discord), if so can you be on it every time you are in game? Do you get involved or you like to just listen?:
Answer:

Yes, VoIP is possible. Honestly, I don't usually enjoy it, especially after a long day at work. But I acknowledge the benefits and will participate, especially on important events like sieges, big parties, raids. I'll talk, listen, yell and all that. As we get more comfy, it's going to get better and easier (for me). My Englis is veri gud so no problems there.

* Do you know anyone in the clan, who can vouch for you?:
Answer:

Yes (I just met DeadlyDoze) and no (we just met). Thanks DeadlyDoze for validating my account!

* Do you have any experience Leading PvP/PvE parties?:
Answer:

It's been ages, but a little, yes. I'm less of a strategy and more of a tactics kind of guy. After I shake the dust off my hat, I'm sure I could help out on smaller scale stuff, but for starters I wouldn't put myself out there for the job. Will gladly take the responsibility if we lack the manpower, with the mention that I'm long out of practice even just playing the game.

* Any fraps or screens made by you or includes you?(Name yourself on it):
Answer:

No. Too many years, too many computer wipes and I was never much of a media collector when it comes to gaming.

* Why do you want to join us?:
Answer:

Saw your ad on the L2Max discord and it felt a lot like how things used to be before the newer gen of players came in and before the super optimized playstyle, like everyone is in a CP, a clan is just a CP coalition, etc. Everything written sounded right to me, and it's a good first step if we are to be working together. I have no problem with getting invested, grinding hard, but the new age feels too much like a corporate job. It's a small and meaningful difference.

I know nothing else about any of you, never met your clan (i think), but that's part of the adventure.

* Lets say you have a friend on enemy side. Your friend PKs 1 of your clan mates that is currently in your party. Your actions:
Answer:

Primarily it depends on the in-game political agreements we have. Sometimes there's "do not fire" situations, regardless of context, sometimes there are other factors. In lack of any preset rules, I would give priority to avenging the clan mate, and maintaining my allegiance to the clan since it's only a game I'm going to take it seriously (haha).

To get even more into it, my friend did what he did already aware of the present situation, leaving only one response from me. Which is the same as above. Kill him. Any IRL or out-of-clan friendships bear no confliction in this given context.

* Extra information, that might be useful:
Answer:

Taking some pointers from your example application here:

1. I have been playing since late C3 early C4 and I started on L2 Paradise back in the old days. I met one of my best IRL friends there, he used to play on retail since pretty much the beginning, learned a lot from him. Been playing ever since, although good luck finding a server that is even just playable.

2. Lineage 2 is the perfect game, a bizarro accident by NCSoft, who in their arrogance to create another Korean slot machine MMO, made something beautiful instead. Of course they fixed that. This is a fact. This is also my opinion.

3. I used to play a Blade Dancer (in the beginning), then moved on to Sorc, then I was a Spoiler for a few times, then a Spellsinger, then a Silver Ranger (which was my most serious clan time, with Oreo). I like big burst and I like tricks and gimmicks in a character class no matter the game.

4. I am willing to consider a different class or fill a role as long as I won't be left alone, but my preferences are stated. Clan progression is important more so than individual preference, but I also need to enjoy what I play. You can talk to me about it if it comes up.

5. I plan to make a dualbox - Shillen Elder, to assist the classes I chose.

6. My machine is way more than what L2 demands, 7th gen i7, GTX970, 16GB RAM, SSD, Gigabit connection, about 45-55ms to German servers

7. About me - I like to play with people. Common goals are important and this whole game to me, only works if the players make it work. It's a player driven economy and geopolitical environment. Working together and helping each other gives it some small purpose and keeps it fun for me. The drama is the spice on top. If you ask me, it should be like a family and whatever speed the clan is going I want to try and match it. I don't demand we try to be the very best at anything as long as there's respect, fun and clan goals to work towards. It's the journey that's important, but it's more fun if we're kicking asses on the way.

Klilstrum

Back to top Go down

Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler) Empty Re: Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler)

Post by Edmond Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:10 am

+1 I think you would fit in really well.
Edmond
Edmond

Back to top Go down

Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler) Empty Re: Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler)

Post by DrunkPerson Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:20 am

Good BoomerSpawn material +1
DrunkPerson
DrunkPerson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:50 am

I trimmed down the questions on the application it's a "few" years out of date, but the examples still have them :D
Your class choice fits us very well and I think you won't have a problem getting along.
Looking forward to launch day.
+1
Bullet
Bullet
Admin
Admin

http://hellspawn.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Klilstrum Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:01 am

Awesome, thank you all! So does this mean I'm voted in or not quite yet?

Klilstrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:43 am

We're currently in the process of "electing a council" so they'll probably make the decision. But I'd say you're in. We usually only decline people who get at least 1 person internally saying no.

Nobody said no. +1 from me.
Agito
Agito
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by LastHope Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:29 pm

Looks promising, sounds like a good fit to what we stand for! +1
LastHope
LastHope
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ALKO Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:26 pm

+1
ALKO
ALKO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down