HellSpawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Slasher - looking for some action
L2 classic ( expierenced  player) want to join u guys EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:38 pm by DrunkPerson

» Mageta - Destroyer
L2 classic ( expierenced  player) want to join u guys EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:36 pm by DrunkPerson

» RazNa - Elven Elder
L2 classic ( expierenced  player) want to join u guys EmptyMon May 03, 2021 4:34 am by Sylvio

» WhoCares - Saggitarius / Adventurer
L2 classic ( expierenced  player) want to join u guys EmptySun May 02, 2021 12:46 am by WhoCares

» RainSinger / Theomis - Shillien Templar
L2 classic ( expierenced  player) want to join u guys EmptySat May 01, 2021 12:27 am by Agito

» Drathyr - Phantom Summoner
L2 classic ( expierenced  player) want to join u guys EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:56 pm by Sepheriod

» new phone, who this?
L2 classic ( expierenced  player) want to join u guys EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:13 pm by LastHope

» Klilstrum - Elven Summoner (or Sorcerer/Spellhowler)
L2 classic ( expierenced  player) want to join u guys EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:26 pm by ALKO

» Cray - Bladedancer
L2 classic ( expierenced  player) want to join u guys EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:23 pm by ALKO

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

L2 classic ( expierenced player) want to join u guys

3 posters

Go down

L2 classic ( expierenced  player) want to join u guys Empty L2 classic ( expierenced player) want to join u guys

Post by radon Wed May 20, 2015 10:54 pm

* Character Name:
Answer:raDon(or Might be Xianke)

* IRL Name:
Answer:radu

* Class/Level (sub/nobl):
Answer:Archer (Phantom Ranger or Hawkeye) (preffer PR)

* Why did you choose this class?:
Answer: More likely all server is gonna try to make mages ... witch i agree will rule on the start but once the archer party get equiped and good lvl will be better , PR why becouse is The biggest dammage maker from all archers , HEX.
* Equipment:
Answer:well classic server not easy to get items but , i think will be Plated leather , and BOP for this PR ( plus dyes full strenngt) ready for pwp and pwe

* Alternative characters:
Answer:well if the clan do not need this PR , than i can reroll as the will probably need me on other char but like i read in your post PR i think will do the job.

* Previous Clans, Servers:
Answer:Teon:Xianke (exile) , Arion(dex):AginstAllOdds (Aladeen) , dex(4x):Q(EternalKnights),

* Time zone(GMT) + Country, Age, Gender:
Answer:UK,Gmt + 2 , 26 , M

* Approximate, how many hours can you play per day (weekdays/weekends):
Answer:I work 3 days , im off 4 , i can play minimum 12 h a day minimum in my off days , when i work i can be 4-5 h on

* Are you able to use any voice comm - I speak 3 languages , romanian ,english , spanish , i used always ventrilo ts and raid call + skype so yes i can talk i can be fun i can listen and i can use all these i just wrote
Answer:Im very familiar with voice comms, im always on voice comms, when i play, also i like to talk much, not a shy person.

* PC Specification (Processor/Ram/Video card):
Answer:AMD-A10-6700 APU with Radeon(tm) Hd Graphics 3,80 GZ, 6GB , Radeon

* Do you know anyone in the clan? Who?:
Answer:Well i might know many ppl as i played on good servers but since i stop for a while maybe i dont remeber not sure :D.

* What experience do you have on Raids/Sieges?:
Answer:i did everything i has to be done in l2 from all Epics , to sieges . u can count 100 % on that. as i was CL on dex4x (Q - EK ally)

* Any fraps or screens made by you or includes you?(Name yourself on it):
Answer:Nop i like to show my skills in l2 world not show the best momments on youtube.

* What ROLE do you usually play on RPG type of games? (Support, Damage Dealer, Tank):
Answer: Damage dealer.

* Why do you want to join us?:
Answer: Im looking for good community to play in this new server.I want to play as a team couse l2 is ment to be a PARTY game not a solo.

* Why should we choose you? What makes you special?:
Answer: I`m the kind of player i want to be the best , i farm clever smart , im fast minded , with reflexes i don`t like doing mistakes and i have huge expireance in L2.+ i dont like to waste time when i can do somthing usefull.

* We like to play a lot of different games not just Lineage2. Are you looking for a Clan just for the "ride" on the current L2 server or would you like to join and be a part of the community?
Answer:Yes why not.but i love L2 .

* Lets say you have a friend on enemy side. Your friend PKs 1 of your clan mates that is currently in your party. Your actions:
Answer:Well , enemys are enemys .... if u wanna be the best u gotta do what u gotta do to protect ur team and ur reputtation. SO I WILL RAPE HIM! PROPER!

* Extra information, that might be usefull:
Answer:I`m a PVE fannatic , i never stop , i farm farm farm farm.I am also a very good oly player as i farmed on Dex hero OL for 5 months.but thats a different story .Also i`m very good at trades.:D

radon

Back to top Go down

L2 classic ( expierenced  player) want to join u guys Empty Re: L2 classic ( expierenced player) want to join u guys

Post by kleming Thu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm

read apply and just 2 things to make it better:

1. use the colours as its said here:

https://hellspawn.forumotion.com/t4-guide-and-application-layout-read-this-before-posting

there are some peopel that will ask for it

2. just for u, there are no top B grades on l2classic c1 (at least on the 1st patch) :)

apart from that apply is good for me, i think we are not recruiting until server starts, but i will be playing tomorrow so we can be in touch (i am spanish so u can contact me in spanish too if u want)

kleming
kleming

Back to top Go down

L2 classic ( expierenced  player) want to join u guys Empty Re: L2 classic ( expierenced player) want to join u guys

Post by Lamii Thu May 21, 2015 9:41 pm

Yeah, there are no top B grade weapons. And PR is not the best dmg from archers.

Check this video and learn more about classic archer ;)

Archers:

I leave rest classes here also:

nukers:

Summoners:

Daggers:

Buffers:

U can learn alot from this video from all classes even without knowing russian :)
Lamii
Lamii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down